Gas Utility Industry Worldwide Directory
Features and Benefits:
Midwest Publishing Company's Online Energy Directory is the most comprehensive Gas Utility data source available in the industry.
|Gas Utility Directory Statistics|
The directory, presented in the most user friendly environment known, includes Gas Utility Companies across North America and Internationally, and all support sectors from worldwide engineers/contractors to local service and supply companies.
• Customer numbers broken down by residential, commercial, industrial, other, and total.
• Operating company details - miles and type of pipeline by mains, service, and transmission; gas purchased and sold.
• 300 companies operating over 600 underground natural gas storage facilities.
• Firms worldwide that support the Gas Utility Industry including 3,100 companies in the Equipment Manufacturers and Suppliers section and over 4,600 companies in the Engineers, Contractors and Service Companies section.
• Buyer's Guide categories reflect specific products and services provided by selected companies in both sections.
• Support company details - descriptions of goods and services provided, industry segments served, and additional information to facilitate business dealings.
• Links provided to 8,600 websites and 78,000 email addresses.
• 1000 cross references to help you track down company name changes, new and past mergers and acquisitions.
• Transmission pipeline companies are included where their activities overlap.
Let the AUTHORITY in the Worldwide Gas Utility Industry provide you with all the business contact information that you'll ever need!
If the Gas Utility LDC's Online Energy Directory Interests you, make sure to check out the "Electric Utility: Generation, Transmission, & Distribution Worldwide", and the "Pipeline Industry Worldwide" Online Energy Directories.